Saturday 6 April 2013

THE SECRET CRUSH


"All absorbed in U"
On one rainy day (it wasn't raining though, but they were days of beautiful monsoon season), I was returning back from the Xerox shop with notes to be studied for just a day, as I had the exam of the same subject the very next day. One of my friend (unfortunately a female) too studious to be drawn out her comfort zone (for her its BOOKS, & that too relating to the syllabus) during such hours, where each minute of study also counts, was accompanying me. I was rushing (as always, but that's another part of the story) towards my home with all that leaves of paper. In the midst of that rush mode, was suddenly rammed by a "HARDCORE JERK". There litters all my leaves of papers, me being in the center of those bits, stood all in aghast.
"Oh Damn,
my notes,
How will I be able to prepare for my tomorrow's exam if any of the sheet misses out?
Oh Shit!" shouted me.
As I shouted back, I heard the words "Hey, am Sorry" which I didn't want to, I was in no mood to forgive that person, instead I was of the intention to hit back with the same force & pain I felt and make him realize, what the mess has been done. But before doing that I was in a hurry to collect those bits, scattered all across the road.
Anyway my whole day was boring as I found blank peachy walls of my bedroom more interesting to be stared at, rather than those syllabus books. Then the phone rang and there came the best news, "Niki, Ma'am had given some Important Questions (Q's), very Imp to clear tomorrow's exam"
"WTF! yor are letting me know now, the last minute" I shouted back.
I wasn't even done with that though, so it wouldn't have mattered. But, that's how you are suppose to react, when you hear something that sort of, Right? ;)
"Do you have them?"
"No"
I hang up, as I heard those words.
I went through my contacts and the only name which I could think of at that hour of need was 'Aisha'
Errrrr...... I didn't wana ask this nerd. Oh, no Please!.... ."ज़रूरत  क़े  वक़्त  गधे  को  भी  बाप  बनाना  पढता  है  " and I dialed her no.
Aisha : "Kya baat hai, Who's calling who?"
Me : (explain her with every pinch of detail) "A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED"
Aisha : "Come home, will accompany you & you have to drop me back home. K?"
Oh Darn, No :(not with her God!) "किस  जन्म  का  बदला  ले  रहे  हो  भगवान  मुझसे , कि  मुझे  अपनी  हसीन  शाम  Aisha के  साथ  बितानी  पढेगी ?"..... my heart said .
It wasn't about to be  'हसीन ' though, but she's such a nerd to be accompanied with. Alone, the better off me, because she was one those batchmate who would have each & every word in the world for her praise, her richness, her biggie big buck. Bloody Fuck! Chuck.
That's why I mentioned 'unfortunately a female' before.

So there lied me, gathering my notes, and also the person who had hit me doing the same for me.....
I didn't want to give a damn then, I didn't wana know whether that idiotic human was a woman or any gorgeous man (for whom my eyes always wana have feast of) but wanted to collect those bits of notes.

Done with that, words, "Hey, I am indeed sorry" again hit my ears and this time being engrossed in arranging my notes without actually having a glance, I really pounced back & CRUSHED that person with my words by saying, "Can't you walk properly? How could you hit anyone so badly, you bloody Ass..... and I stopped then and there with that half word of abuse, as I took his full view. He was too gorgeous to take my eyes off. He said, "Sorry" and that was the third time he might have said, I realize. My gaze went too busy to take all minute details of that handsome man. He got a perfect physique, well tonned abs displayed by his V-curve Tee, Biceps and triceps all curves could be seen beautifully. His whole picture was jaw dropping when he moved his long flicks of hairs back from his forehead back and looked into my twinkling eyes which broke my picturseque vision of him. And I could say just three words, "IT IS OK". As I never forgive anyone so easily, Aisha was too stunned to accept this gesture coming from me. Then she asked me to head towards home.

My heart, "Oh Lord, he is so damn handsome to gaze off, I wana have his look once more (just like when the audience says after finding a performance too enthralling), I shouldn't have shouted at him, Atlest I should have looked at him for once, I wana befriend him. Oh Damn, I so very much want him" (Don't get any ideas, I am just talking in the sense of friendship)

"Hey, Nikita....." I was shocked to be summoned by the same voice which had said "sorry" seconds before. I turned back with amazement that how did he come to know my name, and I asked the same question to him which raced in my mind right then.
"You forgot your front page of notes, which has your name", he answerd.
"Oh!"
"So, you are in H.R.College?"
"Yeah"
"T.Y.B.Com?"
"Yeah, anything else?"
"Yeah, actually even I am H.R.'ite, in T.Y.B.Com, have been chasing for the same notes you are holding right now"
"So?"
"So.... If you don't mind, will you allow me to share the same notes?"
"We are getting late now, its already 7pm & I wana study too"
"Don't worry, I'll drop both of you in my car. It will take just half an hour. Please, will you help me?"
My eyes asked Aisha, “Will you accompany?”
“I am really getting late, I haven’t done REVISION yet” reverted Aisha.
We both gazed at her with amazement. She was worried about her revision and we were still busy collecting notes, just before the day of exams. Before we both could say something she left as if she sensed what we were about to utter.
At that very moment I felt like pushing her into the well then & there had it not been with that gorgeous man, dumb nerd Aisha.
How could she leave me with a stranger!
One part of me was indeed glad to have such a mesmerized company but very frightened was the other half as he was a stranger.
He then asked me to have a seat in his Honda Accord  and we drove again towards the same Xerox centre. I instructed the shopkeeper for the job to be done asap.
“Good Handwriting”, he said when the shopkeeper was gone.
What does he know that they weren't my handwritten notes ;) and said “Thanks”  
“Even I’ve been searching out for the same notes, one of my friend was about to come to my home to give the same but couldn’t make it. But, thank God, I met you.”
“Even I got them today. We are the last minute makers, you see.” giggled  me.
We both shared a bit more of chit-chat and laughter too recalling the words of Aisha of  - REVISION.
There came the man with a bundle of notes. He paid him off and then we left in this car.
Taking my view from his rear view mirror and seeing me smiling he interrogated, “Hey Niki, why are you smiling? What’s cooking up in your mind?”
“Nothing great as such. Was just recalling the state of me howling at you and was not ready to accept your apology even once. By the way, what did you call me right now?”
“If you don’t like it then I won’t call you Niki….. Niki” he said with a wink ;)
“That’s right. I don’t want you to call me by my nick name”
“Ok Niki” he teased
We reached the edge of the lane towards my cozy zone (home) where I asked him to drop me by. He followed the suit.
“Hey Nikita, thank you so very much for your help” he said
“Your Welcome. By the way thanks for uttering my full name”
“Why? Don’t you like to be called by this sweet nick name?”
“Yes, I do. Rather I love to be called as Niki, but that right is given only to my dear friends.”
“Oh I see.”
And then he started fiddling with his Smartphone – HTC Desire V, one among my dream phones.
“Ok, chal bye then. All the best for exam” I finally said.
“Ok Bye, and wish you the same.” Still his eyes were glued to his cellphone.
I left then and suddenly felt the vibration of my Smartphone. Please don’t ask me which one as it was not one of my dream phone, but the simple handset which had got access to Internet. That was it. As I had a look at it, I saw one friend request with a name ‘अर्थ’. I clicked that interesting name and to my mirth, he was the same man with whom I had shared my notes more than that my eve which wouldn’t have been worthy enough had it not been spent with him.
There I also saw a message by अर्थ, “Thanx a lot 4 being so kind” and suddenly I heard a horn.
I turned back and there he stood with that deep ‘dimplewali’ smile, which I adore a lot.
Smiling back I accepted his request and reply, “My pleasure :)
“Ab toh mein tume Niki bula sakta hun na, yeah yeah ;)
“Sure!”
He then waved me good bye, was still smiling. We both then bid off each other & left, all the way smilingly me.
He made my eve. Yes! He actually made my eve mesmerizing & memorable too. Oh Damn, Look at my face, I can’t stop blushing even today for that unknown who hasn’t remained a stranger from then on.
He still occupies that place in my heart which I call it a “SECRET CRUSH!” Whole and soul owner of the title ……. SsssssshhhhhH ! :) :) :) :) :) :)

  







4 comments: