Thursday 10 January 2013

MONEY MATTERS


Today,  we hear everyone speaking about money.....multiplying money in ways like Investment Portfolio, Portfolio Management, Debt/Equity Finance, Venture Capital Funding, Capital Rationing etc. all such Multiplication without any Simplification and so many Complexities have taken a toll on our daily lives.


Daily lives which used to be such an enthralling start with march towards school, enjoying the whole day with its full ZEST. Years of TEENAGE were even better, NO STONE of "masti" was LEFT UNTURNED. The mere entry of adulthood embarked delegation of Authority & Responsibility.



THE RESPONSIBILITY TO CARE
THE RESPONSIBILITY TO SHARE
THE RESPONSIBILITY TO EARN
THE RESPONSIBILITY TO BE FAIR

Everyday, every hour, every minute, I try to be responsible, responsible enough to delegate my authority with every possibility of success. Having done so much, I am measured in terms of MONEY.

WASN'T THAT ENOUGH ?
That today a HUMAN is being compared with materialistic MONEY. Money which is made by MEN can ever be greater than the hands who have made it?
You guessed it right, the answer is "NO" . I mean how can it ever be possible!

Is MONEY so significant that the real worth of men stands NOWHERE? The gladdened heart ever, turns out to be saddened with this interrogation every second.

I am talented, intelligent & well-versed in my expertise, but the queue is so long that I stand no chance even for the 1st Round (OF INTERVIEW). A mere reference does that all, but ITS NOT FOR ME, someone else this time, every time.



(Fight begins here)
ANOTHER REAL LIFE STROKE:
He gave me a chance to get started with my teaching career. Now I am a well known teacher, renowned for my subject all over MUMBAI. I paid him his fees as commission of SOME LACS for this support. Now, that I am so flourished having done too much of hard work with hard skills, reached a state above sufiance., he wants me to pay 20% of my income as a commission to him, that too for every new batch that  I start. Denying him, resulted my drop out from the place of my origin.

Yeah I know it doesn't matter, "THERE'S ALWAYS A NEW BEGINNING FOR EVERY ENDING" , but isn't there any worth of ME, My dedication & devotion of Expertise ? My origin which helped the whole organization to take firm roots, have uprooted me....... without giving a thought, just for a MATTER of MONEY!


 








आज पता चला कि लोग क्यूँ कहते हैं कि , "पैसा बोलता है "

P.S. Here "I" , "ME" & "HE" all such pronouns refer to common men who go through such difficulties everyday.....HATS OFF to all of them who STILL survive.


No comments:

Post a Comment